3.18.2008

Hello Everyone!!

This is Buggy! I just wanted to say hi to everyone personally. Topher has been so wonderful to post for me and keep everyone updated on the baby!! Thank you so so much for all your support and comments. Baby is doing great. Topher and I are doing great as well. We're both exhausted and I'm just working on getting Topher to eat since he's gone almost 2 days only eating half a turkey sandwhich and some orange!! Crazy boy.
Topher is adorable and sweet and the sweetest new little Daddy in the whole world. He's completely smitten with his new little girl and is taking amazingly good care of his wife!
Again, thank you for all your love and support and for keeping updated on our situation. Also, thank you so much for all your prayers. They have helped so much and have meant the world to us and have made such a difference on our little girl's development and progress. Keep em' coming!! We'll keep you updated. Sorry if my blog is super boring compared to Topher's past ones with pictures and everything! I just wanted to say hi and thank you for your support and comments!
love you all
-buggy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! She looks like a very strong little girl. We're all thinking good thoughts, and totally loving this blog-with-pictures thing!
-Liz at Sweets

Christi Ann said...

I <3 you my long lost best friend fork klepto lover.
I am very proud of you. You are both amazing for keeping us all updated throughout all of this.
Feel better, darling and I will be seeing you in 9 days, 21 hours and 31 minutes from right now!!!
:D
Give baby girl lots of love from her Aunty Christi!

Kalani said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. Dallin said it is time for another baby when he saw her. HAHAHAHA. I am so glad that all is going well. We will pray for you and the baby tons. We hope we can see both of you soon. I have tons of stuff to unload on you. We love you guys.
Kalani

Sara and Company said...

I can't believe you managed to do all of those updates while in labor and with a new baby! I've been going crazy all day not knowing and didn't even think to check online until now. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and so sweet!!! And Buggy, you're not allowed to look so gorgeous after such a long night (and it sounds like you did awesome by the way!!!)! That picture of you two is just priceless.

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you. I am so relieved that she is doing all right and things are moving forward as planned. I've been praying for you and will continue to pray for you! I love you all so much! Keep fighting, sweet Grace!

princess jen said...

I'm so happy I got to come see you and that you so lovingly took me to see baby Grace. Just thinking about her still takes my breath away and she is even more gorgeous in person. Thank you for sharing your little miracle with us. We love you and your little family. Get some sleep tonight...you earned it!

Anonymous said...

NICE BABY!!!!

Liz said...

i can't even begin to tell you how happy i am for the both of you, the three of you i mean! alysia, you look AMAZING, your little girl is absolutely adorable, and your husband is too great for words. congratulations. let me know if there's anything i can do for you at all please!

Rachel's Mommy said...

What a cutie patootie!! And so loved by so many. You make cute babies, Bugs and Toph!!! Looking forward to seeing you all again tomorrow, and we love you very much!!!

VAC Andersen Family said...

I have the most beautiful grand daughter ever!!!!! i love you three!! Hang in there.
Love Mom

Amy Finnegan {BookshopTalk.com} said...

Toph and Buggy, our family is having a fast for Grace tomorrow. We love her so much already. Ella keeps wanting to see the beatiful pictures of her baby cousin. She is asking why she doesn't have a binky! :)

We have faith!! FAITH!!

And we love you!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Buggy, Tophers blog should be mor he didn't go through labor.