10.08.2007

Jane Austen Quiz!

I love Jane Austen books and movies! I saw this quiz on Emi's blog and decided to do it. So...since this character is in the same movie as Emily's character...does that mean we're opposites? hmmm...i will say though that I never really thought I was a very impatient person. oh well. :) i want to watch this movie again now to know more about the characters!

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



:: M A R I A N N E ::

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little to vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

2 comments:

Alan J said...

i wonder who i am!? i'm going to take the quix right away!

Alan J said...

Hey, x and z are right next to eachother, alright!