10.05.2007

Buggy's ABC's

A - Attached or Single: Happy to be very attached to my adorable husband. I'm also very attached to my family.
B - Best Friend: Topher is the absolute best friend I could have ever asked for. Aside from Topher would be my Mommy. She's always been a best friend, but never until just recently have I realized how much I need and want to talk to her all the time about everything...I probably call her twice a day. sorry mom! the DAysh, (sorry if this offends any other siblings...like Alan said, it might seem mean to "choose") but Daysh is one of the only people I can be myself around 100%. I think I've had more fun with her than with anyone else. She's also been close with me through all the hardest times in my life. And I loved loved loved living with her. Those might be my absolute closest friends, but my whole family, especially my sisters, (including Jen, you are my sister!) are my best friends. I love spending time with them and there isn't much I keep from any of them.
C - Cake or Pie: Definitely pie. I love apple pie and I love peach pie. Not only do I love pie, but it's made even better with some vanilla ice cream on the side. :) mmm mmm good.
D - Drink of Choice: Normally it would be Apple Juice. But lately I've been wanting a lot of Orange Tangerine juice. Ooo, and Also, Strawberry Milk. That stuff is tasty.
E - Essential Item: At the moment food. I always have to have something small I can snack on or I get sick. Also chapstick, especially in the winter. My lips get so dry! What else...probably my phone sadly because I hate to be out of touch with people. Oh, and especially at the moment, my book Pride and Prejudice. I can't put it down!
F - Favorite Color: Blue and Yellow have always been my favorites but I'm liking green more and more.
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Both are alright. I really like gummy worms in those silly Halloween pudding cups that have the oreos and the pudding and worms. Those are super tasty.
H - Hometown: Probably Farmington because that's where I lived the longest.
I – Indulgence(s): Oreos and Milk. Raspberry concretes from Neilsen's. Cheese Fries from Jake's. Long Hot baths with candles and bubbles and a book. That is the best!J - January or July: Definitely January. July is fun because of the holidays and fireworks and barbecues, but it's so so hot! And I hate the heat. Maybe it's those years of driving a car with no a/c. But I love January cuz its right after Christmas and New years and you've just spent time with family and friends. PLus i think the snow is beautiful.
K - Kids: I definitely want kids...after the first three months of pregnancy I no longer want 7 that's for sure. I think maybe between 3 and 5.
L - Life is incomplete without: My family. Books. Fall. The Church. Imagination. Laughter. Little kids. Some Learning. ;)
M - Marriage Date: I still wish to this day that Topher and I could've been married in September or October. I love the colors and the weather. But March was definitely a hard enough wait for us, so an extra 6 months wouldn't have worked so good. So March 8th, 2007
N - Number of Siblings: 4: Big Bro, two Big sisters and a little baby sister! But, I also have 4 half siblings. And then I have all my siblings spouses as well as my in-laws. So, all in all I think i have 20 total.
O - Oranges or Apples: Depends on the actual specimen. Some apples are better than oranges. Some oranges are really good and are better than apples. I know, I'm a freak. Probably oranges though, even though they suck to peel. It takes 20 minutes just to get all the gunk off that I don't want to eat!
P - Phobias/Fears: Getting in a car crash. Losing a family member. Losing my baby. Being a bad mommy or wife. I don't like to be home alone at night. I don't like to be alone in the dark. I hate being outdoors at night. Freaky people.
Q - Favorite Quote: I'm not a wise enough person to have a favorite quote. haha.
R - Reason to smile: Thinking of April 1st. :) Family. Babies. Spring. My Wedding. Yummy Mexican food. Fall Leaves. My Neices and Nephews.
S - Season: Hands down it has to be Fall. All the colors and the beautiful weather. I love the Fall very very best.
T- Tag Three: Mommy, Topher, and Emily, in case she feels left out. :)
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I actually have a really big mouth. So most people know everything that there is to know. And if there's something about me that people don't know, it's probably better left that way. :)
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I really wish I could say I was vegetarian. I admire the way people can eat no meat. And it really does seem healthier. But if you put a perfectly medium-rare steak in front of me, I cannot say no, especially if A1 sauce is nearby.
W - Worst Habit: Biting my nails. Talking too much. Being Unmotivated. Not helping people around me, not noticing people's needs. I feel very self-centered sometimes.
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays normally mean you hurt something. so I don't like those. Ultrasounds mean there's a baby!! So definitely ultrasounds.
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Mexican Mexican and more Mexican. Real italian pasta from Italy, wow. Chef's salad that Dacia makes cuz it has everything in it! Fruit Pizza, that stuff is amazing, I think I could eat a whole one by myself if I wasn't interrupted. And, Sun-du-boo, which is this amazing spicy korean soup with tofu and egg and baby shrimps. Yum.
Z- Zodiac: Pisces

3 comments:

Super Daysh said...

You are alive and know how to blog. I'm so proud of you!

Alan J said...

Who is this pretending to post under Alysia's identity? Is it you Topher? What a traitor, tagging Emily. I tell ya. BTW, are you scared of yourself? hehe

Mythreesons said...

Thanks Bug! Now I get to play, too. At least sombebody loves me...How's Friday for carpet cleaning? I'll let you know for sure. And I totally know what you mean with the apples and oranges.