10.01.2010

September Preview

I'm going to post more in detail in a day or so of our September happenings...but in the meantime..I just thought I'd put up a quick preview of our latest activites/adventures. :)
We went to the Fair with Ellie and Rachel and their mommies.

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital collage customized with Smilebox

Gracey got to meet her new nephew.
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a picture collage

Gracey and I went to California with my sisters and her cousins. Spent a day at the Wild Animal Park, Sea World and the Beach.
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own digital collage

So that was the past month or so...stay tuned for the stories that go along with the pictures. :)
Thanks for checking in!

5 comments:

Rachel's Mommy said...

Very cool way to share pix--that was fun, thanx!!

Gina and the Gang said...

Glad you came to our great State of CA!!!

Thoughtful Runner said...

Good preview - although I'm trying to decide whether I like the Smile Box concept. Glad you all had a good trip in southern California - and a good visit to the Fair.

Alan J. said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!

Sierra and Ryan said...

So much cool stuff going on! Make sure to take pics of your area, I have never been to SC and I would love to see it!