11.13.2007

a.k.a

1. My Rock Star Name (fist pet and current car): Kat Tercel

2. My Gangsta Name (fave ice cream flavor and fave cookie): Vanilla Fudge Oreo

3. My "fly" guy/girl name (1st initial of 1st name and 1st 3 letters of last name): A. And...wow that is way super lame

4. My detective name (fave color and fave animal): Blue Siberian Tiger

5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): Ann Blue Springs

6. My Star Wars Name (1st 3 letters of your last name and 1st 2 letters of your first name): Andal

7. My Superhero name (2nd fave color and fave drink with "The" in front): The Yellow Apple

8. My Nascar name (Grandpas' first names): Carl Juergen

9. My stripper name (name of your fave cologne/perfume and your favorite candy): Romance Gummi Raspberries

10. My Witness Protection Name (Mother's and Father's middle names): Anita Frederika Marion (same as Emi's)

1 comment:

princess jen said...

you had some really great names!