8.17.2007

Sara's Blog Tag :)

Blogger Tag
4 jobs I have had
1. Love Sac baby!
2. Lifeguard/Swim Teacher
3. Sales Rep/Pretty much Tele-Marketer for Pure Credit Unlimited...yeah...ditched that job without giving 2 weeks notice. oops.
4. Receptionist at Columbus Travel and Sweets Candy as well as Tour Guide

4 movies I can watch over & over
1. The Notebook
2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (new version)
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Meet the Robinsons

4 places I have lived
1. Farmington, Ut
2. Blue Springs, Missourri
3. Irvine, CA
4. Germany

4 favorite TV shows
1. Well, I don't have T.V. but if I did...Discovery Channel
2. Gilmore Girls
3. History Channel
4. Next Top Model

4 of my favorite places I've been
1. Italy
2. Disney World/Sea World
3. Oregon Coast
4. Mexico on my Honeymoon

4 favorite foods
1. Mom's Lasagna mmmmm
2. Fruit Pizza
3. Ice Cream
4. Pretty much anything from Taco Bell

4 favorite websites I check daily
1. Blogs
2. e-mail
3. Google
4. Msn.com

4 favorite hobbies
1. Sleeping
2. Shopping!
3. Scrapbooking
4. Snuggling my Hubby

4 places I'd rather be
1. With my Mom in Idaho
2. Anywhere with my family
3. On vacation - preferrably Disney Land or Sea World or Europe
4. Curled up at home in bed with some comfort food and watching Gilmore Girls on the Projector screen

4 friends I would like to tag...

anybody please!

2 comments:

princess jen said...

fun! I'm glad you did the tag. Maybe I'll get around to it soon. Meanwhile, I'm going to take a nap! How are you feeling today?

Sara and Company said...

I haven't been to Oregon or Mexico. Hmph! One day.