2.20.2009

Update

So, I apologize for not letting everyone know about the rest of the test results...
but we did get the results back for Parvovirus (Fifth's Disease) and that also came back negative.
So, we know she had to have had some sort of virus...but it went away, and she is even healthier now than before.
She has been eating really well the past three days in a row!! Its been wonderful!! She has been eating record amounts (for her), and I couldn't be more thrilled.
So, just to let everyone know, she is healthy, happy and doing well.
:)
Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. :)
Love the Andersens

7 comments:

Amy Finnegan {BookshopTalk.com} said...

Woo hoo - I really love to read updates like that :)

Em said...

That is such great news! She is a little miracle and such a blessing! Glad to hear that things are going so well for you!

Joe said...

HOOORAYYY!!

Go lil Gracey go!

Unky Burr says you rock!

princess jen said...

Yay!! I'm glad she's feeling so much better. I'm really bummed I won't get to see you this weekend... I love you!

kalani said...

What good news. I am so glad for all of you.

Liz said...

SO awesome. :) she's got all that attitude for a reason... she's a fighter!

Rachel's Mommy said...

Your audience DEMANDS more photos with these blogs!!! (though we all appreciate the updates). Grace is just too cute not to share photos all the time. Glad she's doing so well--I take full credit.