2.13.2009

Home

This is going to be a really quick post.  

Because I am tired.
And so is Topher, and Gracelyn.
So...her fever spiked at 40 degrees celsius.  REALLY REALLY HIGH.
and Tylenol did not make it come down at ALL.
So, the Doctors broke the cardinal "no ibuprofen" rule and after that her fever came down to about 38.1 over an hour and a half period.
They did do some tests to check for a.) Fifths Disease b.)R.S.V. c.)Influenza, and any other related diseases/viruses, but we won't get the results back until tonight at the earliest or possibly tomorrow morning.
We also will not get the Biopsy results back until tonight.
So, for now, we are home, with a sleepy, cuddly and somewhat irritable Grace, but so grateful to be home, and grateful for our spunky girl.  
Thank you so much for all your prayers.
Love the Andersens

4 comments:

Mythreesons said...

Glad you're home! FYI--40 degrees celsius is 104 F! That's so high! But Caden always gets really high fevers... hope you get good results tonight. Love you guys!

Amy Finnegan {BookshopTalk.com} said...

Oh good . . . I hope. I'm glad you are all home, and we'll keep praying.

:) kisses

Sara and Company said...

How sad....I truly hope she gets feeling better soon. thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

your comment...
Your sister-in-law was very out of line, and my heart breaks for her and her lack of insight.

MY COMMENT
You DO NOT KNOW ME and you DO NOT KNOW the FULL situation. You want to accuse me of having a lack of insight?
Just because we share the same in-laws does not mean you have ANY idea of what goes on, on our side of the family. You information is very one-sided.
So please "BUG" (the name is very fitting for you, btw) take your heart, that I have evidently broken, glue it back together and mind your own business when it comes to ME!!! Meaning don't comment about me, talk about me, think about me...etc!!!
And if you can not resist, then may I suggest you take your own advice and make your blog and comments you write on others blogs private so that you can talk about me in SECRET.

AND PLEASE PLEASE, whatever you do,
DON'T act like you are so upset over my comments.

A little advice for all you bloggers out there....IF you don't have something nice to say, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.....

BECAUSE SOMETIMES YOU GET CALLED OUT ON IT.