8.29.2007

A Few of My Favorite Things...

1.) Taco Salads...minus the taco, minus the meat....hehe
Those have been some of the cravings lately...lettuce and rice and tomatoes and olives and salsa and sourcream...mmmmm yummy

2.) Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. Those are so cool!!! No, not to eat, but to clean with!! I actually was having fun cleaning because of how well they work. Marker, gone, crayon, gone, black scuffs ALL OVER THE WALLS, gone. Those things really are magic. So so cool.

3.) Sleeping in until 8:30, and not being expected at work until 10. So so wonderful.

4.) Great Harvest's cinnamon raisin bread, fresh from the oven, soft and hot and oozing with Apricot jam. Yummy yummy yummy.

5.) And to top it all off, a deliciously scrumptious fresh peach raspberry & sorbet smoothie from Jamba Juice. Definitely must be tried by everyone. :)

All in all, in case you can't tell, I am having quite the wonderful day today.
Although, yesterday wasn't bad either. I only had to work half a day, and then I went to Alan and Jen's, they made me lunch, and then I took a nap on their couch, and when I woke up, my husband was there! :) Then we went and cleaned Emi's yucky rental house, and made it beautiful again, and we went to bed way too late...but still, a pretty good day.
Yesterday's good day, and today's good day, puts me on a roll. :)

4 comments:

princess jen said...

Are you coming today too? Our RS summer party is tonight and you're more than welcome to come!

Mythreesons said...

Wow! A new post! Go Bug! That shake sounds really good... I may have to leave my peach favorite and try that one next time. And thanks for cleaning the house!

Super Daysh said...

What happened?! You posted a blog! WHOA! Hold the phone! tee hee hee.

Sara and Company said...

Yummm...A Cafe Rio salad is sounding pretty good right now! And I practically LIVE on smoothies, but it has been so long since I've had a yummy store bought one. I guess that is good, though, because than I'm not reminded at how much better they are than mine. Ignorance is bliss, eh?

Did you have a problem with the magic erasers fading the paint? They worked wonders on mine but left streaks wherever I washed. However, the paint used in this house matches so many of the oh so lovely quality they snuck in all over the place and so it is probably just cheap paint. We're gradually fixing that!

I'm glad you get to have some good days/hours/minutes. Take care, sweetie!