1.06.2008

Be Amazed...

Yes, I know, Its amazing, I'm posting another blog. And it hasn't even lapsed a month since the last one! Wow.
Topher just took these pictures last week and I thought I'd post them. Emi look!! I'm getting a belly!! (Em always makes fun of me for pretending to look pregnant when I just look fat...) But I think I actually look legitimately pregnant here!
Also, I had to show off the fact that I was wearing my new dress, purchased in Vegas





This would be my darling husband, showing off his belly. He thinks he has a pooch belly cuz he's gained 20 pounds since we got married. Ha ha. Funny thing is...7 of those pounds have been gained since I got pregnant. He must be trying to make me feel better about my weight gain.









I just wanted to show off my cute new hair! I got it cut and highlighted last week. Topher really really really wants me to let my "natural" color come in. But what really is "natural"? I mean, technically my natural color last year was bright blonde. Does it really matter that because I'm aging and pregnant my 'natural' color happens to be a poopy blonde/brown mess color now?! I think that is beside the point. So...highlights was inbetween what I wanted and what Topher wanted. And of course...he really likes it now and doesn't want me to change it. silly husband.





Topher got a hair-cut too...you probably can't tell. But, to clue you in, he looks darn attractive.

5 comments:

princess jen said...

I do love your new hair-do! I'm glad we could spend time together in Eagle Mtn. I love you!

Super Daysh said...

Cute! Looks like fun and you look fat, er preggers. tee hee hee. Cute pics and stuff!

Lady of the Rings said...

Yea! the Bug is going blonde again. Looks so cute. Like that new dress. You look very cute in pregnant.

Mythreesons said...

Love the dress, love the hair. But notice that you've totally arched your back to stick out your belly to make you appear preggers.... you still had to push it out! Just kidding, Bugs... that dress is so darn adorable and you do have a bit of a belly, now...

Sara and Company said...

Yay for pregnant women!!!! I love it! and you look totally fantastic!