10.05.2007

Topher's ABC's

I decided that Topher doesn't do these ever. So these are all Topher's answers, typed by Buggy as they were said by Topher. My husband is such a nerd. Wow. But so cute too!
A - Attached or Single: Very Attached. To my Buggy.
B - Best Friend: Buggy. Buggy. haha
C - Cake or Pie: Buggy's peach/Raspberry pie.
D - Drink of Choice: hmmm...Lemonade that Buggy makes me. haha. except she doesn't make me lemonade. but if she did, that would be my favorite.
E - Essential Item: Buggy? haha. hmmm Buggy's kisses? um, can you tell i'm obsessed? ok, cell phone so i can talk to buggy and bus pass so i can get home to buggy.
F - Favorite Color: Blue, like Buggy's eyes. hehe
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Buggy usually gets me gummy bears. But I like sour worms a lot.
H - Hometown: Farmington
I – Indulgence(s): Buggy and fresh lemonade. Flying kites and Video games? Good juice.
J - January or July: January cause Buggy will snuggle me closer when its cold. And snowboarding is good too.
K - Kids: As in yes or no? Um, yes, with Buggy please.
L - Life is incomplete without: My wife. Kites. Books.
M - Marriage Date: Um...what was it again? hehe. just kidding. March 8, 2007.
N - Number of Siblings: I now have 11! 5 younger and 6 older.
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges. I can peel it in one peel too!
P - Phobias/Fears: I'm kinda scared of heights. Losing my and Buggy's baby. Losing a family member. Failing.
Q - Favorite Quote: "There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact." -Mark Twain...by the way, he's making fun of Science because Scientists/researchers get teeny little facts and make huge hypotheses about the meaning of life, and its just funny.
R - Reason to smile: Buggy, baby, kites, wind, nature, hiking, camping.
S - Season: Fall.
T- Tag Three: Alysia, our baby, and uh...Joe.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I acted in a Japanese Theater play...in college, and I was the wife. haha
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: haha. I do eat meat. So I guess I'm an opressor.
W - Worst Habit: Picking at hang nails.
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays? I've never had a ultrasound. But ultrasounds are cool cause I get to see my baby.
Y - Your Favorite Foods: The food Buggy makes me, or when she's not cooking, I also like Korean food. ex: Bud-e-chi-gae, bim-bim-bop, Sam-gae-tan
Z- Zodiac: I don't know. Pisces? or Aries? February 3rd. :)

4 comments:

princess jen said...

I love it! Thanks Topher for sharing your (little) Buggy obsession. It was so fun to learn more about you.

Alan J said...

Oi! Way too much "buggy" for one blog. ;) But we need to play more video games...

Mythreesons said...

Topher, you should get out more... I think Buggy is poisoning you or brain washing you. But I'm glad you played along (and I secretly think Buggy made up all your answers)

The Andersens said...

i did NOT make up his answers. i talked to him and typed exactly what he said. unless it was too obsessive, and that i made him change his answer. so if you think THAT was obsessive, you didn't even hear the worst answers...:)