10.23.2007

Once a Cougar...Always a Cougar

I have always wanted to BYU-Idaho....and I just KNOW that one day, I will be able to take classes there...
But, I wanted to tell you all, because I was proud of myself, That I recently applied to Fall/Winter 2008 semester and I was accepted. :)yay for me!!! I'm telling you guys...I am MEANT to one day go there...and one day...I will.
Anyways...spare me your criticisms if you have them. I am excited and don't want to hear any pessimism..I have enough of that on my own. I might just take online courses and stay in Utah..but somehow..I am going to hold my position at the best of best schools!
Thank you! Congratulations are welcome! ;)

4 comments:

princess jen said...

BYU is the best. And BYU-I comes in second I suppose.... Anyway, congratulations are most definitely in order for you my dear. You got in and that's not an easy feat. I love you!

Alan J said...

"Best of best schools"? He he, keep thinkin' that. Haven't you seen Dacia lately?

Super Daysh said...

BYU-I is the greatest school. You would be well off to go there...even though only smart people can go (that's why Alan and Jen didn't go...tee hee hee)

Sara & Company said...

Yay!!!...congratulations to you! That is so awesome!